Traditionally, people think of chiropractors when they need pain relief, injury recovery, or maybe need some help with poor posture habits. However, there is a common misconception around chiropractic care and adjustments that they only provide short term relief for pain management. In reality, chiropractic adjustments can provide a lot of benefits for improving your quality of life. Having an understanding of this can help you seek appropriate care to feel your absolute best.
Keep reading to learn more about all the benefits of regular spine manipulation.
16 Benefits of Getting Spine Adjustments Regularly
While spine adjustments are often one of the go-to treatments for holistically addressing health related issues, your chiropractor will work with you to decide the best course of action. This might also include posture training, exercise, stretching, massage therapy, and more. Below are just a few of the great benefits of chiropractic care, particularly with spine adjustments:
- Better joint health and mobility
- Enhance your athletic abilities
- Restores muscle balance secondary to alignment- helping loosen tight muscles (thanks to changes in contractility) and tighten loose muscles
- Reduces risk of spine and other joint degeneration
- Boost healing potential with improved blood flow and perfusion
- Improve organ function via neural and circulatory mechanisms
- Boost a sense of well-being- helping manage symptoms of depression, anxiety, hyperactivity, and more
- Feel more energized and less fatigued
- Get better nightly sleep
- Great for prenatal care to reduce discomfort and prepare the body for labor
- Possibly prevent unnecessary onset of disease and illness
- Reduce brain fog and improve your ability to concentrate
- Decrease symptoms of pain and prevent onset of chronic pain
- Improve your body’s immune response
- Boost overall quality of life to feel your absolute best
- Most importantly, it improves nerve flow via optimal spine alignment- this helps boost all the other benefits listed above
Why You Should Find a CBP Certified Chiropractor
All chiropractors are trained in high quality holistic care and dedicated to providing the best possible care. However, there is one branch of chiropractors that is superior to them all: Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP). CBP care is based in rigorous science with a highly successful protocol for addressing spine alignment. Spine misalignment is most often at the core of a body dysfunction that is causing poor health. A CBP provider is dedicated to restoring spine alignment to optimize your nervous system’s integrity and flow.
There are only a handful of CBP providers in the U.S. You can do a quick search to see what clinics and practitioners are closest to you and give their clinic a call. Discuss with them your health goals and see how they can help you achieve them today.