To reduce posterior thoracic translation and anterior head posture while increasing cervical lordosis, one must push and one must pull.
Bad posture doesn’t just look bad — it’s bad for you. Abnormal alignment of the neck and rib cage can contribute to a range of health problems that affect postural muscles, spinal ligaments and discs, nerves, bones, and even the internal organs in the torso.
Designed by chiropractors, the Denneroll Posture Regainer is used to correct abnormal head posture, rib cage alignment, and spine curvature. The Denneroll Posture Regainer can relieve pain and muscle tension as it contributes to improved health. The push-pull stretch it provides can help reduce altered cervical lordosis with anterior head translation, as well as posterior thoracic translation and increased thoracic kyphosis.
The Denneroll Posture Regainer is portable, durable, functional, and professional.
The Denneroll Posture Regainer
The Denneroll Posture Regainer device as developed to correct forward head posture, abnormal rib-cage alignment, and altered spine curvature. Its unique design provides an effective corrective push-pull-stretch that assists in the reduction of the following combined abnormal posture configuration: Altered cervical Lordosis with anterior head translation and posterior thoracic translation / mild increase in thoracic kyphosis. This DENNEROLL Posture Regainer system can assist in relief of pain, muscle tension and improved health; and its design allows for easy transportation. This simple system offers a professional look, durability, and functionality.
The Denneroll Posture Regainer support base has been uniquely contoured to properly support and position the rib-cage while on the unit. Its unique design assists in the reduction of posterior thoracic cage translation in combination with an increased thoracic kyphosis, anterior head posture, and reduced cervical lordosis.
The main features of this Denneroll Compression Extension System include and allow for:
- Contoured thoracic and lumbar base for patient comfort and for a consistent placement of the unit.
- Note that changing the apex of the Thoracic spine contact with the peak of the device allows customized fit to the individual patient’s needs and their spine.
- High quality non-slip compression band allows for customized tension with an easily adjustable slide through and professional looking and durable aluminum support bar at the base of the unit.
The recommended types of patient cases and presentation for this orthotic system include (for more information –DOCTORS ONLY– please email us and ask for the user instruction guide):
- Significant Posterior thoracic translation relative to the pelvis,
- Increased mid and/or upper thoracic kyphosis,
- Anterior head posture greater than 25mm (approximately),
- Loss of the normal cervical lordosis with an increased C7 posterior body tangent angle relative to vertical (refer to the CBP ideal spine model values in user instruction guide),
- Rounded-protracted shoulder girdle and scapular region.