LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 9. CBP® Neurology, Posture, & Systemic Health
EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Seminar Date: Monday, June 15, 2020
Seminar Time: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- No Walk In Registrations
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- To provide a current education in the biomechanics and neuro-physiology of posture deformities as they relate to Systemic Health of the human.
- Detailed neuro-physiology of the central and peripheral nervous systems will be reviewed.
- Emphasis is placed on mechano-sensitive afferent nerve supply of the ligaments and muscles and their consequent relationship to abnormal posture/spine alignment and visceral dysfunction (Type O Disorders).
- Mechano-sensitive nerve endings in the facet capsular ligaments, spinal ligaments, intervertebral discs and muscles will be reviewed.
- This information forms the scientific rationale for the hypothesis of a Nerve Interference Theory based upon deformation of tissue mechano-receptors from abnormal tissue loading in abnormal posture and spinal alignment.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 10 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After March 12, 2020: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 12, 2020: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 12, 2020 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business Days for refunds to be applied.
NOTE: Seminar Fees are Non-Transferable.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed