LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Monday, June 17th 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- To provide a current education in the biomechanics and neuro-physiology of posture deformities as they relate to Systemic Health of the human.
- Detailed neuro-physiology of the central and peripheral nervous systems will be reviewed.
- Emphasis is placed on mechano-sensitive afferent nerve supply of the ligaments and muscles and their consequent relationship to abnormal posture/spine alignment and visceral dysfunction (Type O Disorders).
- Mechano-sensitive nerve endings in the facet capsular ligaments, spinal ligaments, intervertebral discs and muscles will be reviewed.
- This information forms the scientific rationale for the hypothesis of a Nerve Interference Theory based upon deformation of tissue mechano-receptors from abnormal tissue loading in abnormal posture and spinal alignment.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 10 Hours
Entire USA Except AK, AZ, HI, KY, ME, MO, OK, TN, TX, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CBP Basic Certified, CBP Advanced Certified – $356.43
- Student, Chiropractic Assistant – $213.57
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- After March 14, 2019: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 14, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 14, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.