LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Saturday, June 15th 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of pediatric disorders and adjusting.
- Normal developmental anatomy of the infant through childhood will be detailed.
- Examination methods and findings that the Chiropractor needs to know for proper assessment of vertebral subluxation and abnormal development for the pediatric patient will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn normal and abnormal evolution of the pediatric sagittal plane spinal curvatures and subluxation conditions.
- Postural and spinal evaluation of the newborn through adolescence is a primary focus of this conference.
- The details of case management using CBP instrument, drop table and other structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a variety of pediatric patient conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 10 Hours
Entire USA Except AZ, HI, KY, ME, OK, TN, TX, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CBP Basic Certified, CBP Advanced Certified – $356.43
- Student, Chiropractic Assistant – $213.57
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- After March 14, 2019: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 1, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 14, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.