DateDate: 03/19/2021 - 03/21/2021
LocationCBP Doctors Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 7: CBP® Hands on Workshop
Friday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Catered Lunch
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Module 1: Basic X-Ray & Posture
- Module 2: Drop Table Adjusting
- Module 4: Cervical Rehabilitation
- Module 5: Lumbar Rehabilitation
** This course is a requirement for the CBP Basic Certification & CBP Advanced Certification **
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art of chiropractic techniques for spine and postural abnormalities in today’s patient populations.
- This is a 3 day hands on training designed to test the Chiropractic clinicians’ knowledge of CBP® technique and their ability to perform it.
- Current knowledge in CBP technique adjusting, exercises, and traction procedures will be reviewed.
- Emphasis is placed on analysis of spine/posture deformities using valid and reliable assessments and then the appropriate adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques.
- An interactive survey of case studies for enhanced learning will be presented.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 16 Hours
- Included in Seminar Fee of $995.00
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.