DateDate: 02/08/2019 - 02/10/2019
LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 7: CBP® Hands on Workshop
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Rate: $134/Night
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Friday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Catered Lunch
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Module 1: Basic X-Ray & Posture
- Module 2: Drop Table Adjusting
- Module 4: Cervical Rehabilitation
- Module 5: Lumbar Rehabilitation
** This course is a requirement for the CBP Basic Certification & CBP Advanced Certification **
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art of chiropractic techniques for spine and postural abnormalities in today’s patient populations.
- This is a 3 day hands on training designed to test the Chiropractic clinicians’ knowledge of CBP® technique and their ability to perform it.
- Current knowledge in CBP technique adjusting, exercises, and traction procedures will be reviewed.
- Emphasis is placed on analysis of spine/posture deformities using valid and reliable assessments and then the appropriate adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques.
- An interactive survey of case studies for enhanced learning will be presented.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 16 Hours ** Included in Seminar Fee
CA, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, MT, ND, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.