DateDate: 05/12/2018 - 05/13/2018
LocationCentre Chiropractic de la Colonne Vertébrale Paris 7ème 119 Rue De L' Universite Paris, France France
Module 7: CBP® Hands on Workshop
Centre Chiropractic de la Colonne Vertébrale Paris 7ème
119 Rue De L’ Universite
Phone: +33 1 45 51 38 38
Saturday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Module 1: Basic X-Ray & Posture
- Module 2: Drop Table Adjusting
- Module 4: Cervical Rehabilitation
- Module 5: Lumbar Rehabilitation
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art of chiropractic techniques for spine and postural abnormalities in today’s patient populations.
- This is a 2 day hands on training designed to test the Chiropractic clinicians’ knowledge of CBP® technique and their ability to perform it.
- Current knowledge in CBP technique adjusting, exercises, and traction procedures will be reviewed.
- Emphasis is placed on analysis of spine/posture deformities using valid and reliable assessments and then the appropriate adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques.
- An interactive survey of case studies for enhanced learning will be presented.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Hours:
No CE Hours Available
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Prior to 2 Weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
Limited Spaces available for this seminar. Maximum of 25 Attendees
Bookings are closed for this event.