DateDate: 08/08/2020 - 08/09/2020
LocationThe Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree Street NW Atlanta, GA United States
Module 6: CBP® Thoracic Rehab
Registration – Saturday 8:00 AM Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
|Regular Seminar Pricing||Late Registration Seminar Pricing
|Other Licensed Healthcare Provider||$499.00||$525.00|
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$499.00||$525.00|
|CBP Basic Certified Fellow||$449.00||$475.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified Fellow||$424.00||$450.00|
The Westin Peachtree Plaza
210 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 659-1400
CBP Room Block
Room Type: Traditional Guestroom
Nightly Rate: $135.00 (Single or Double)
Rate available for Friday, August 7, 2020 & Saturday, August 8, 2020
Cut-Off Date: July 7, 2020
- Book your group rate for CBP Seminars
- Phone: 800-937-8461
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Event ONLY Valet Parking: $30 per vehicle
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic spine.
- Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
- The relationship of the thoracic spine to the lumbar and cervical regions will be discussed.
- A major emphasis is placed on understanding the role of thoracic spine disorders and subluxations to patient health and disease conditions.
- Examination and documentation procedures will be reviewed mainly for thoracic vertebral subluxation complexes but lumbar and cervical subluxation complexes will be reviewed too.
- Chiropractic adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques for thoracic, lumbar, and cervical subluxations will be detailed.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics technique treatment methods across a spectrum of patient conditions.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
Continuing Education Hours included with Seminar Fee
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.