DateDate: 12/02/2016 - 12/04/2016
LocationNovotel Sydney Central 169-179 Thomas Street Sydney, NSW Australia
Novotel Sydney Central
169-179 Thomas Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
+61 2 9218 2846
Click Here to Reserve a Room
- Friday 12:00 – 6:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic spine.
- Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
- The relationship of the thoracic spine to the lumbar and cervical regions will be discussed.
- A major emphasis is placed on understanding the role of thoracic spine disorders and subluxations to patient health and disease conditions.
- Examination and documentation procedures will be reviewed mainly for thoracic vertebral subluxation complexes but lumbar and cervical subluxation complexes will be reviewed too.
- Chiropractic adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques for thoracic, lumbar, and cervical subluxations will be detailed.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics technique treatment methods across a spectrum of patient conditions.
- Click Here for the Complete Seminar Outline
- ScoliCare –
- By Phone: 1 300 883 884 (Option 2)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CBP –
- E-mail: Annie@Idealspine.com
- Online: www.IdealSpine.biz
States Applied to for CE Credits:
Will be submitted for CPD points through CCA.