DateDate: 04/28/2018 - 04/29/2018
LocationHyatt Morristown at Headquarters Plaza 3 Speedwell Avenue Morristown, NJ United States
Module 6: CBP® Thoracic Rehab
Hyatt Morristown at Headquarters Plaza
Phone: (973) 647-1234
CBP Room Rate: $129 per night
Click Here for Room Reservations
Registration Saturday 8am Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic
- Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
- The relationship of the thoracic spine to the lumbar and cervical regions will be discussed.
- A major emphasis is placed on understanding the role of thoracic spine disorders and subluxations to patient health and disease conditions.
- Examination and documentation procedures will be reviewed mainly for thoracic vertebral subluxation complexes but lumbar and cervical subluxation complexes will be reviewed too.
- Chiropractic adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques for thoracic, lumbar, and cervical subluxations will be detailed.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics technique treatment methods across a spectrum of patient
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.