LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 6: CBP® Thoracic Rehab
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Friday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
NOTE: If we do not have a minimum of 30 Doctors registered by February 20, 2019, the event will be cancelled.
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic
- Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
- The relationship of the thoracic spine to the lumbar and cervical regions will be discussed.
- A major emphasis is placed on understanding the role of thoracic spine disorders and subluxations to patient health and disease conditions.
- Examination and documentation procedures will be reviewed mainly for thoracic vertebral subluxation complexes but lumbar and cervical subluxation complexes will be reviewed too.
- Chiropractic adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques for thoracic, lumbar, and cervical subluxations will be detailed.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics technique treatment methods across a spectrum of patient
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours:
Entire USA except AZ, KS, KY, ME, MN, MO, OK, TX, TN, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After December 22, 2018: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After February 22, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After March 22, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.