DateDate: 05/24/2019 - 05/25/2019
LocationHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Col. Cerro Colorado San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Module 6: CBP® Thoracic Rehab
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Reservations Direct Phone Number: +52 (624) 105-4000
CBP Room Rate:
- Standard Room $85.00 per night USD
- Studio Room $95.00 per night USD
Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic
- Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
- The relationship of the thoracic spine to the lumbar and cervical regions will be discussed.
- A major emphasis is placed on understanding the role of thoracic spine disorders and subluxations to patient health and disease conditions.
- Examination and documentation procedures will be reviewed mainly for thoracic vertebral subluxation complexes but lumbar and cervical subluxation complexes will be reviewed too.
- Chiropractic adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques for thoracic, lumbar, and cervical subluxations will be detailed.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics technique treatment methods across a spectrum of patient
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 14 Hours
CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MT, NE, NM, NV, NJ, NY, ND, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. To register, call (208) 939-0301.
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellation:
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.