DateDate: 05/24/2019 - 05/25/2019
LocationHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Col. Cerro Colorado San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Module 6: CBP® Thoracic Rehab
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Reservations Direct Phone Number: +52 (624) 105-4000
CBP Room Rate:
- Standard Room $85.00 per night USD
- Studio Room $95.00 per night USD
Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic
- Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
- The relationship of the thoracic spine to the lumbar and cervical regions will be discussed.
- A major emphasis is placed on understanding the role of thoracic spine disorders and subluxations to patient health and disease conditions.
- Examination and documentation procedures will be reviewed mainly for thoracic vertebral subluxation complexes but lumbar and cervical subluxation complexes will be reviewed too.
- Chiropractic adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques for thoracic, lumbar, and cervical subluxations will be detailed.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics technique treatment methods across a spectrum of patient
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 14 Hours
CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NJ, NY, ND, OH, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WY
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. To register, call (208) 939-0301.
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellation:
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.