DateDate: 05/16/2020 - 05/17/2020
LocationThe Westin Austin Downtown 310 E 5th Street Austin, TX United States
Module 5: CBP® Lumbar Rehab
Registration – Saturday 8:00 AM Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|Regular Seminar Pricing||Late Registration Seminar Pricing
|Other Licensed Healthcare Provider||$329.00||$379.00|
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$329.00||$379.00|
|CBP Basic Certified Fellow||$279.00||$329.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified Fellow||$249.00||$299.00|
|Does Not Include CE Hours||Does Not Include CE Hours|
The Westin Austin Downtown
310 East 5th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (512) 391-2333
CBP Room Block
Room Type: Run of the House
Nightly Rate: $239.00
Rate available for Saturday, May 16, 2020
Cut-Off Date: April 16, 2020
Reservations: Book your group rate for CBP Seminars
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Electric car charging stations: 2, Complimentary
- Valet Parking: $49 daily
- No self-parking available on site
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbopelvic disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the lumbar lordosis will be reviewed as well the relationship of lumbar curvatures to patient health and disease conditions.
- Detailed categories of lumbo-pelvic postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal lumbar lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the lumbar spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the lower back tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 17 categories of sagittal lumbar traction and 5 methods of coronal lumbar traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the lumbar spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed.
- The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.