DateDate: 11/18/2017 - 11/19/2017
LocationThe Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree Street NW Atlanta, GA United States
Module 5: CBP® Lumbar Rehab
The Westin Peachtree Plaza
Phone: (404) 659-1400
CBP Room Rate: $129 per night
Click Here for Room Reservations
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbo-pelvic disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the lumbar lordosis will be reviewed as well the relationship of lumbar curvatures to patient health and disease conditions.
- Detailed categories of lumbo-pelvic postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal lumbar lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the lumbar spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the lower back tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 17 categories of sagittal lumbar traction and 5 methods of coronal lumbar traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the lumbar spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed. The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, NJ, SC, VA
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Months of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Months of Event: Loss of 10% of Seminar Fee
- Inside 1 month prior to the event: Loss of 25% of Seminar fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.