DateDate: 12/11/2021 - 12/12/2021
LocationCBP Doctors Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 5: CBP® Lumbar Rehab
Registration – Saturday 8:00 AM Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
|Regular Seminar Pricing||Late Registration Seminar Pricing
|Other Licensed Healthcare Provider||$499.00||$525.00|
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$499.00||$525.00|
|CBP Basic Certified Fellow||$449.00||$475.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified Fellow||$424.00||$450.00|
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Alternate Hotel Information
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Eagle Boise
Phone: (208) 938-2838
Address: 710 E. Riverside Drive, Eagle, ID 83616
Additional Hotel Information
Hilton Garden Inn
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbopelvic disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the lumbar lordosis will be reviewed as well the relationship of lumbar curvatures to patient health and disease conditions.
- Detailed categories of lumbo-pelvic postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal lumbar lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the lumbar spine designed to
correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the lower back tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 17 categories of sagittal lumbar traction and 5 methods of coronal lumbar traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the lumbar spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural
rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed. The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material. A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
Continuing Education Hours included with Seminar Fee
States Applied To:
- Arkansas – AR
- California – CA
- Colorado – CO
- Connecticut – CT
- Delaware – DE
- District of Columbia – DC
- Hawaii – HI
- Idaho – ID
- Illinois – IL
- Indiana – IN
- Iowa – IA
- Massachusetts – MA
- Maryland – MD
- Mississippi – MS
- Montana – MT
- Nebraska – NE
- Nevada – NV
- New Hampshire – NH
- New Jersey – NJ
- Ohio – OH
- Oregon – OR
- Rhode Island – RI
- South Carolina – SC
- Utah – UT
- Vermont – VT
- Virginia – VA
- Washington – WA
- Wyoming – WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.