DateDate: 05/04/2019 - 05/05/2019
LocationSheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel 500 Harbor Boulevard Weehawken, NJ United States
Module 5: CBP® Lumbar Rehab
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
500 Harbor Boulevard
Weehawken, NJ 07076
Phone: (201) 617-5600
CBP Room Rate: $179 per night by March 26, 2019
Book your group rate for CBP Seminar
Registration Saturday 8am Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbo-pelvic disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the lumbar lordosis will be reviewed as well the relationship of lumbar curvatures to patient health and disease conditions.
- Detailed categories of lumbo-pelvic postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal lumbar lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the lumbar spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the lower back tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 17 categories of sagittal lumbar traction and 5 methods of coronal lumbar traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the lumbar spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed. The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.