LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 5: CBP® Lumbar Rehab
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Thursday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
NOTE: If we do not have a minimum of 30 Doctors registered by February 20, 2019, the event will be cancelled.
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbo-pelvic disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the lumbar lordosis will be reviewed as well the relationship of lumbar curvatures to patient health and disease conditions.
- Detailed categories of lumbo-pelvic postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal lumbar lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the lumbar spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the lower back tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 17 categories of sagittal lumbar traction and 5 methods of coronal lumbar traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the lumbar spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed. The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits:
Entire USA except AZ, KS, KY, ME, MN, MO, OK, TX, TN, WV
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After December 22, 2018: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After February 22, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After March 22, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.