DateDate: 05/26/2017 - 05/27/2017
LocationHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Cerro Colorado San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Reservations Direct Phone Number: +52 624 1054000
CBP Room Rate:
- Standard Room $69.00 per night USD
- Studio Room $79.00 per night USD
Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of cervical spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of cervical disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal cervical lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the cervical lordosis will be reviewed.
- Detailed categories of head to thorax postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal cervical lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the cervical spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the cervical and upper thoracic spine tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 16 categories of sagittal cervical traction and 3 methods of coronal cervical traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the cervical spine.
- Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed.
- The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 16 Hours
CA, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NY, ND, OR, SD, TX, WA, WY
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. To register, call (208) 939-0301.
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellation:
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.