DateDate: 11/19/2016 - 11/20/2016
LocationThe Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree St NW Atlanta, CA United States
The Westin Peachtree Plaza
CBP Room Rate: $199 per night
Room Block Cut Off Date: November 4, 2016
Click Here for CBP Seminars Room Reservations
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$329.00|
|CBP Basic Certified||$279.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified||$249.00|
|Continuing Education Hours||$50.00|
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of cervical spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of cervical disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal cervical lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the cervical lordosis will be reviewed.
- Detailed categories of head to thorax postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal cervical lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the cervical spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the cervical and upper thoracic spine tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 16 categories of sagittal cervical traction and 3 methods of coronal cervical traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the cervical spine.
- Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed.
- The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients.
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, VA
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Months of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Months of Event: Loss of 10% of Seminar Fee
- Inside 1 month prior to the event: Loss of 25% of Seminar fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- Students: Phone Registrations Only. Please call us at 208-939-0301 to register for any CBP® Seminar.