DateDate: 11/13/2021 - 11/14/2021
LocationThe Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta, GA United States
Module 4: CBP® Cervical Rehab
Registration – Saturday 8:00 AM Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
|Regular Seminar Pricing||Late Registration Seminar Pricing
|Other Licensed Healthcare Provider||$499.00||$525.00|
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$499.00||$525.00|
|CBP Basic Certified Fellow||$449.00||$475.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified Fellow||$424.00||$450.00|
The Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta
210 Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 659-1400
CBP Room Block
Room Type: Traditional Guestrooms
Nightly Rate: $169.00
Nightly Rate available for:
- Friday, November 12, 2021
- Saturday, November 13, 2021
Cut-Off Date: Friday October, 22, 2021
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 4:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Event ONLY Valet Parking: $30 per vehicle
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of cervical spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of cervical disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal cervical lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the cervical lordosis will be reviewed. Detailed categories of head to thorax postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal cervical lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the cervical spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the cervical and upper thoracic spine tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 16 categories of sagittal cervical traction and 3 methods of coronal cervical traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the cervical spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed. The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
Continuing Education Hours included with Seminar Fee
States Applied To:
- Alabama – AL
- Arkansas – AR
- Colorado – CO
- Connecticut – CT
- Delaware – DE
- District of Columbia – DC
- Florida – FL
- Georgia – GA
- Idaho – ID
- Illinois – IL
- Indiana – IN
- Iowa – IA
- Kansas – KS
- Kentucky – KY
- Louisiana – LA
- Maryland – MD
- Massachusetts – MA
- Mississippi – MS
- Montana – MT
- Nebraska – NE
- New Jersey – NJ
- New York – NY
- North Carolina – NC
- North Dakota – ND
- Ohio – OH
- Oregon – OR
- Pennsylvania – PA
- Rhode Island – RI
- South Carolina – SC
- South Dakota – SD
- Utah – UT
- Vermont – VT
- Virginia – VA
- Washington – WA
- Wisconsin – WI
- Wyoming – WY
The first 20 students to register for the CBP Cervical Rehab Seminar will receive a free CBP Structural Rehabilitation of the Cervical Spine Text Book.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.