DateDate: 05/28/2021 - 05/29/2021
LocationHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Cerro Colorado San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Module 4: CBP® Cervical Rehab
Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
|Regular Seminar Pricing||Late Registration Seminar Pricing
|Other Licensed Healthcare Provider||$499.00||$525.00|
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$499.00||$525.00|
|CBP Basic Certified Fellow||$449.00||$475.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified Fellow||$424.00||$450.00|
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Col. Cerro Colorado
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Phone: (+52) 624 105-4000
CBP Room Block
Room Type & Rate:
- Standard Room with one (1) Queen bed and Sofa bed: $74.00 USD
- Studio Room with two (2) Queen beds: $84.00 USD
- Prices are per night on single or double occupancy
- Rates are subject to 16% Federal Tax plus 3% Lodging Tax
- Extra person $10.00 USD plus taxes per night.
- Phone at +52 (624) 105-4000
- Email to: Giuseppina Drali – email@example.com
- Online: Click Here
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Hot Buffet Breakfast Style from 6:00 am to 10:00 am
- Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Free Local Phone calls
- Fitness Center Access
- Business Center Access
- Yoga Class at Manoma Spa
- Self Parking – Complimentary
- Valet Parking – Not available
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of cervical spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of cervical disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal cervical lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the cervical lordosis will be reviewed.
- Detailed categories of head to thorax postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal cervical lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the cervical spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the cervical and upper thoracic spine tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 16 categories of sagittal cervical traction and 3 methods of coronal cervical traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the cervical spine.
- Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed.
- The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material. A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.