DateDate: 05/18/2019 - 05/19/2019
LocationAustin, TX Austin Austin, TX United States
Module 4: CBP® Cervical Rehab
To Be Determined
Saturday 9:00 am-7:00 pm; Lunch 1:00-2:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-12:00 pm
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of cervical spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of cervical disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal cervical lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the cervical lordosis will be reviewed.
- Detailed categories of head to thorax postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal cervical lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the cervical spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the cervical and upper thoracic spine tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 16 categories of sagittal cervical traction and 3 methods of coronal cervical traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the cervical spine.
- Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed.
- The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NC, NM, NV, SC, UT
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.