DateDate: 07/20/2019 - 07/21/2019
LocationSheraton Grand Seattle 1400 6th Avenue Seattle, WA United States
Module 3: CBP® Instrument Adjusting & Upper Cervical
Sheraton Grand Seattle
Phone: (206) 621-9000
CBP Room Rate: $239 per night by Friday, June 21, 2019
- Phone – (800) 939-0301 & Reference “CBP Seminars”
- Online – Book your group rate for CBP Seminars
Registration Saturday 8am Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of upper cervical spinal disorders with application to instrument adjusting for full spine postural subluxations and joint fixations.
- The Chiropractor will learn how posture displacement influences the upper cervical spine as well as normal joint kinematics and instability analysis of the upper cervical spine.
- The biomechanics and neurophysiological mechanisms of instrument adjusting techniques will be reviewed with indications for different techniques of segmental versus postural adjusting.
- Corrective global postural subluxation setups for the head, thoracic cage, and pelvis with a hand-held instrument used to adjust the upper cervical area will be reviewed as will segmental adjusting techniques for upper cervical subluxation/displacements.
- The DC will learn at least one proper side and opposite side type of set up for each of the head to thoracic spine postures and the DC will learn one proper side and opposite side type of set up for each of the very common full spine postures.
- Upper cervical flexion/extension subluxation/fixations of the occiput on atlas and their corrective adjustments will be described and demonstrated.
- The details of case management using these instrument adjusting methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Last, a survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of the course materials in patient populations
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NE, NV, OH, OR, UT, VA, VT, WA, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.