DateDate: 03/25/2019 - 03/26/2019
LocationCBP Doctors Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 3: CBP® Instrument Adjusting & Upper Cervical
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Monday 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
NOTE: If we do not have a minimum of 30 Doctors registered by February 20, 2019, the event will be cancelled.
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of upper cervical spinal disorders with application to instrument adjusting for full spine postural subluxations and joint fixations.
- The Chiropractor will learn how posture displacement influences the upper cervical spine as well as normal joint kinematics and instability analysis of the upper cervical spine.
- The biomechanics and neurophysiological mechanisms of instrument adjusting techniques will be reviewed with indications for different techniques of segmental versus postural adjusting.
- Corrective global postural subluxation setups for the head, thoracic cage, and pelvis with a hand-held instrument used to adjust the upper cervical area will be reviewed as will segmental adjusting techniques for upper cervical subluxation/displacements.
- The DC will learn at least one proper side and opposite side type of set up for each of the head to thoracic spine postures and the DC will learn one proper side and opposite side type of set up for each of the very common full spine postures.
- Upper cervical flexion/extension subluxation/fixations of the occiput on atlas and their corrective adjustments will be described and demonstrated.
- The details of case management using these instrument adjusting methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Last a survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of the course materials in patient populations
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits:
Entire USA except AZ, KS, KY, ME, MN, MO, OK, TX, TN, WV
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After December 22, 2018: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After February 22, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After March 22, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.