DateDate: 06/08/2019 - 06/09/2019
LocationThe Westin Chicago River North 320 North Dearborn Street Chicago, IL United States
Module 2: CBP® Drop Table Adjusting
The Westin Chicago River North
320 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Phone: (312) 744-1900
CBP Room Rate: $293 per night by May 17, 2019
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Lunch 1:00-2:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- The details of objective postural assessment and measurement will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn corrective global postural subluxation set-ups for the head, thoracic cage, & pelvis on a drop table.
- To provide diagnosis, analysis and course of care for short leg syndrome and lower extremity disorders.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits:
AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, WI, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of Event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.