DateDate: 05/25/2018 - 05/26/2018
LocationHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Col. Cerro Colorado San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Module 2: CBP® Drop Table Adjusting
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Reservations Direct Phone Number: +52 624 1054000
CBP Room Rate:
- Standard Room $72.00 per night USD
- Studio Room $82.00 per night USD
Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- The details of objective postural assessment and measurement will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn corrective global postural subluxation set-ups for the head, thoracic cage, & pelvis on a drop table.
- To provide diagnosis, analysis and course of care for short leg syndrome and lower extremity disorders.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 16 Hours
CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MT, NE, NM, NV, NJ, NY, ND, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. To register, call (208) 939-0301.
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellation:
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.