DateDate: 11/16/2019 - 11/17/2019
LocationThe Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta, GA United States
Module 2: CBP® Drop Table Adjusting
The Westin Peachtree Plaza
210 Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 659-1400
CBP Room Rate: $135 per night by October 16, 2019
- Online at https://book.passkey.com/go/cbp2019
- Phone: 1-888-627-7087
Seminar Times: Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Lunch 1:00-2:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- The details of objective postural assessment and measurement will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn corrective global postural subluxation set-ups for the head, thoracic cage, & pelvis on a drop table.
- To provide diagnosis, analysis and course of care for short leg syndrome and lower extremity disorders.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits:
AL, AR, CT, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, RI, SC, SD, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of Event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.