DateDate: 12/09/2017 - 12/10/2017
LocationThe Westin Seattle 1900 5th Avenue Seattle, WA United States
Module 2: CBP® Drop Table Adjusting
The Westin Seattle
Phone: (206) 728-1000
CBP Room Rate: $159 per night
Click Here for Room Reservations
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- The details of objective postural assessment and measurement will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn corrective global postural subluxation set-ups for the head, thoracic cage, & pelvis on a drop table.
- To provide diagnosis, analysis and course of care for short leg syndrome and lower extremity disorders.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CA, CO, IL, IN, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Months of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Months of Event: Loss of 10% of Seminar Fee
- Inside 1 month prior to the event: Loss of 25% of Seminar fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.