DateDate: 03/24/2019 - 03/25/2019
LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 2: CBP® Drop Table Adjusting
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Sunday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
NOTE: If we do not have a minimum of 30 Doctors registered by February 20, 2019, the event will be cancelled.
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- The details of objective postural assessment and measurement will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn corrective global postural subluxation set-ups for the head, thoracic cage, & pelvis on a drop table.
- To provide diagnosis, analysis and course of care for short leg syndrome and lower extremity disorders.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours:
Entire USA except AZ, KS, KY, ME, MN, MO, OK, TX, TN, WV
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After December 22, 2018: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After February 22, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After March 22, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.