DateDate: 02/28/2020 - 02/29/2020
LocationHotel Park City 2001 Park Avenue Park City, UT United States
Module 15: CBP® Scoliosis Bracing
Registration – Friday 1:00 PM Walk Ins Welcome
Friday 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Hotel Park City
2001 Park Avenue
Park City, UT 84068
Phone: (435) 940-5000
CBP Room Block
Room Type: Executive Suites (Studio)
Nightly Rate: $489
Resort Fee: $20
Rate available for Friday, February 28, 2020 & Saturday, February 29, 2020
Reservations: By phone at (435) 940-5010
- Must indicate CBP Seminars when making reservation
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 4:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
Resort Service Fee
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary access to Fitness Center & Spa Facilities
- Complimentary daily newspaper delivery
- Complimentary coffee & tea served in Hotel lobby
- Overnight Parking – $10.00 per car per night
- Valet Parking – $20.00 per car per night
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible and rigid bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.