DateDate: 12/07/2019 - 12/08/2019
LocationLas Vegas Marriott 325 Convention Center Las Vegas, NV United States
Module 15: CBP® Scoliosis Bracing
Las Vegas Marriott
325 Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 650-6606
CBP Room Rate: $129 per night until November 6, 2019
Book Your Room Reservations Here
Registration Saturday 8am Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible and rigid bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CA, CO, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, MD, MI, MT, NE, NV, OH, OR, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.