DateDate: 11/12/2016 - 11/13/2016
LocationHilton Miami Airport 5101 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL United States
Hilton Miami Airport
Group Code: CBP
Click Here for CBP Seminars Room Reservations
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible and rigid bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
Course taught by Dr. Jeb McAviney and Dr. Deed Harrison
- Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
- Sunday 9am-12pm
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$329.00|
|CBP Basic Certified||$279.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified||$249.00|
|Continuing Education Hours||$50.00|
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
AL, AR, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Months of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Months of Event: Loss of 10% of Seminar Fee
- Inside 1 month prior to the event: Loss of 25% of Seminar fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- Students: Phone Registrations Only. Please call us at 208-939-0301 to register for any CBP® Seminar.