DateDate: 06/21/2019 - 06/22/2019
LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Friday, June 21st 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, June 22nd 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible and rigid bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 10 Hours per day
Entire USA Except AZ, HI, KY, ME, OK, TN, TX, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees:
- Student, Doctor of Chiropractic, CBP Basic Certified, CBP Advanced Certified – $356.43
- Chiropractic Assistant – $213.57
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- After March 14, 2019: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 14, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 14, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.