DateDate: 02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018
LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 15: CBP® Mirror Image® Bracing for Scoliosis Deformities
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible and rigid bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 16 Hours
CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees do not include Continuing Education Hours. Additional $50.00.
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of the Event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.