LocationCBP Doctors Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 13: CBP® Biomechanics of the Spine & Posture Seminar
Thursday, June 17, 2021 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- No Walk In Registrations
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity biomechanics and health disorders.
- Physiological loads will be reviewed as will their resultant stress and strain patterns. Vertebral kinematics will be discussed and applied to postural alterations in normal and abnormal spine behavior. Central nervous system biomechanics will be presented and discussed relative to neuro-physiological consequences.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- Biomechanical Etiologies of Common Pathological Conditions of the Foot and Lower Kinetic Chain and Orthotic Design and Implementation will be presented.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 10 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After March 12, 2020: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 12, 2020: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 12, 2020 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business Days for refunds to be applied.
NOTE: Seminar Fees are Non-Transferable.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.