LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Wednesday, June 20th 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity biomechanics and health disorders.
- Physiological loads will be reviewed as will their resultant stress and strain patterns.
- Vertebral kinematics will be discussed and applied to postural alterations in normal and abnormal spine behavior.
- Central nervous system biomechanics will be presented and discussed relative to neuro-physiological consequences.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- Biomechanical Etiologies of Common Pathological Conditions of the Foot and Lower Kinetic Chain and Orthotic Design and Implementation will be presented.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 10 Hours
Entire USA Except AZ, HI, KY, ME, OK, TN, TX, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CBP Basic Certified, CBP Advanced Certified – $356.43
- Student, Chiropractic Assistant – $213.57
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- After March 16, 2018: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 16, 2018: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 15, 2018 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.