LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 12. CBP® Advanced-Full Spine Analysis & Techniques
Seminar Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Seminar Time: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- No Walk In Registrations
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of full spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the sagittal plane of the spine during pediatric development through age related change occurring in senior populations will be presented.
- Statistical correlations between each spinal region will be detailed so the Chiropractor understands how alterations in one region of the spine can influence regions above or below.
- A primary objective is to introduce the attendee to the anatomic variable of pelvic morphology (geometric alignment of the sacrum inside the ilia) and how variations and anomalies of pelvic morphology alter the sagittal plane alignment of the spine.
- Further, it will be explained how common anomalies such as how 4 lumbar vertebra, 6 lumbar vertebra, and transitional segments affect the sagittal plane alignment of the spine.
- In the end, details of case management using these topics will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique treatment methods across a population of patients with abnormal spine conditions.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 10 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After March 12, 2020: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 12, 2020: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 12, 2020 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business Days for refunds to be applied.
NOTE: Seminar Fees are Non-Transferable.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed