LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Wednesday, June 19th 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of full spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the sagittal plane of the spine during pediatric development through age related change occurring in senior populations will be presented.
- Statistical correlations between each spinal region will be detailed so the Chiropractor understands how alterations in one region of the spine can influence regions above or below.
- A primary objective is to introduce the attendee to the anatomic variable of pelvic morphology (geometric alignment of the sacrum inside the ilia) and how variations and anomalies of pelvic morphology alter the sagittal plane alignment of the spine.
- Further, it will be explained how common anomalies such as how 4 lumbar vertebra, 6 lumbar vertebra, and transitional segments affect the sagittal plane alignment of the spine.
- In the end, details of case management using these topics will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique treatment methods across a population of patients with abnormal spine conditions.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 10 Hours
Entire USA Except AZ, HI, KY, ME, OK, TN, TX, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CBP Basic Certified, CBP Advanced Certified – $356.43
- Student, Chiropractic Assistant – $213.57
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- After March 14, 2019: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 14, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 14, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.