DateDate: 07/11/2020 - 07/12/2020
LocationLC Chiropractic 360 Summit Drive Lockport, IL United States
Module 12: CBP® Advanced Full Spine
EVENT CANCELLED JULY 2, 2020
Registration – Saturday 8:00 AM Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Chicago, IL
500 North Janes Avenue
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Phone: (630) 410-6367
CBP Room Block
Room Type: Run of the House
Nightly Rate: $99.00
Rate available Friday, July 10, 2020 – Sunday, July 12, 2020
Reservations: Book your group rate for LC Chiropractic Room Block
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Complimentary on-site Parking
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of full spine disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the sagittal plane of the spine during pediatric development through age related change occurring in senior populations will be presented.
- Statistical correlations between each spinal region will be detailed so the Chiropractor understands how alterations in one region of the spine can influence regions above or below.
- A primary objective is to introduce the attendee to the anatomic variable of pelvic morphology (geometric alignment of the sacrum inside the ilia) and how variations and anomalies of pelvic morphology alter the sagittal plane alignment of the spine.
- Further, it will be explained how common anomalies such as how 4 lumbar vertebra, 6 lumbar vertebra, and transitional segments affect the sagittal plane alignment of the spine.
- In the end, details of case management using these topics will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique treatment methods across a population of patients with abnormal spine conditions.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.
This event is fully booked.