DateDate: 12/08/2018 - 12/09/2018
LocationSLS Las Vegas 2535 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, NV United States
Module 11: CBP® Whiplash Trauma
SLS Las Vegas
2535 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 761-7000
CBP Room Rate: $119 per night by November 9, 2018
Click for Room Reservations
Registration Saturday 8am Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Science and Art of chiropractic analysis and management of patients injured in motor vehicle collisions.
- Biomechanical, neuro-physiological, and epidemiologic aspects of whiplash injuries will be reviewed and discussed.
- Understanding/differentiating subtle and complex ligament injuries of the cervical spine will be presented.
- Litigation and documentation of whiplash injuries and a review of the International Chiropractors Associations Best Practice and Whiplash Injury Guidelines will be presented.
- An update-to-date review of research material will be presented supporting the utilization and efficacy of a variety of Chiropractic examination/documentation procedures, and treatment techniques across motor vehicle injury populations.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IA, ID, IL, IN, MI, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.