DateDate: 03/03/2017 - 03/04/2017
LocationHotel Park City 2001 Park Avenue Park City, UT United States
Hotel Park City
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (435) 940-5035
Reservations Group Code: CBP SEMINARS
CBP Room Rate: $329.00 per night until February 3, 2017
Friday 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Catered Lunch 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Science and Art of chiropractic analysis and management of patients injured in motor vehicle collisions.
- Biomechanical, neuro-physiological, and epidemiologic aspects of whiplash injuries will be reviewed and discussed.
- Understanding/differentiating subtle and complex ligament injuries of the cervical spine will be presented.
- Litigation and documentation of whiplash injuries and a review of the International Chiropractors Associations Best Practice and Whiplash Injury Guidelines will be presented.
- An update-to-date review of research material will be presented supporting the utilization and efficacy of a variety of Chiropractic examination/documentation procedures, and treatment techniques across motor vehicle injury populations.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 12 Hours
CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration.
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
Register for this seminar at the CBP Online Store or by calling us at (208) 939-0301.
Bookings are closed for this event.