LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Sunday, June 16th 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Science and Art of chiropractic analysis and management of patients injured in motor vehicle collisions.
- Biomechanical, neuro-physiological, and epidemiologic aspects of whiplash injuries will be reviewed and discussed.
- Understanding/differentiating subtle and complex ligament injuries of the cervical spine will be presented.
- Litigation and documentation of whiplash injuries and a review of the International Chiropractors Associations Best Practice and Whiplash Injury Guidelines will be presented.
- An update-to-date review of research material will be presented supporting the utilization and efficacy of a variety of Chiropractic examination/documentation procedures, and treatment techniques across motor vehicle injury populations.
- Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 10 Hours
Entire USA Except AZ, HI, KY, ME, OK, TN, TX, WV
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Seminar Fees:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, CBP Basic Certified, CBP Advanced Certified – $356.43
- Student, Chiropractic Assistant – $213.57
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. Register by phone at (208) 939-0301 or online (see below).
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- After March 14, 2019: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 14, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 14, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.