DateDate: 07/25/2020 - 07/26/2020
LocationSheraton Grand Seattle 1400 6th Avenue Seattle, WA United States
Module 10: CBP® Scoliotic Deformity Analysis & Management
Registration – Saturday 8:00 AM Walk Ins Welcome
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|Regular Seminar Pricing||Late Registration Seminar Pricing
|Other Licensed Healthcare Provider||$329.00||$379.00|
|Doctor of Chiropractic||$329.00||$379.00|
|CBP Basic Certified Fellow||$279.00||$329.00|
|CBP Advanced Certified Fellow||$249.00||$299.00|
|Does Not Include CE Hours||Does Not Include CE Hours|
Sheraton Grand Seattle
1400 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 621-9000
CBP Room Block
Room Type: Run of the House
Nightly Rate: $239.00
Rate available for Friday, July 24, 2020 & Saturday, July 25, 2020
Cut-Off Date: June 26, 2020
Reservations: Book your group rate for CBP Seminars 2020
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- On-site Parking: $57 daily
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities.
- Cutoff curve values and age of onset will be explained to aid the Chiropractic clinician in deciding to management or refer the scoliosis patient for surgical consultation.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Last, a survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of the course materials.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.