LocationCBP Doctors Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 10: CBP® Scoliotic Deformity Analysis & Management
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- No Walk In Registrations
Seminar Fees include Continuing Education Hours
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of understanding, evaluating, and management of scoliotic deformities in adolescents and adults.
- The link between genetic triggers, biomechanical growth modulation, environmental risks, and age development will be explained as they related to scoliotic deformities.
- Categories of scoliosis will be explained with emphasis on understanding risk factors for curve progression in both adolescent and adult scoliotic deformities. Cutoff curve values and age of onset will be explained to aid the Chiropractic clinician in deciding to management or refer the scoliosis patient for surgical consultation.
- The details of conservative management of scoliotic deformities are a major emphasis of this conference where new flexible bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures will be thoroughly explored.
- Evaluation of important curve variables as well as outcome assessments will be used to determine conservative management strategies and successful intervention.
- The details of case management using conservative bracing, adjusting and rehabilitative methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- Last, a survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of the course materials.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 10 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After March 12, 2020: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After May 12, 2020: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After June 12, 2020 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business Days for refunds to be applied.
NOTE: Seminar Fees are Non-Transferable.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.