DateDate: 07/21/2018 - 07/22/2018
LocationThe Westin Seattle 1900 5th Avenue Seattle, WA United States
Module 1: CBP® Basic
The Westin Seattle
Phone: (206) 728-1000
CBP Room Rate: $159 per night
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic reviewing the literature on frequency and duration topics for establishing a logical treatment plan for Chiropractic patients.
- This course will define two types of structural based models for chiropractic assessment, interventions and outcomes. The first is a set of average and ideal alignment values for the upright spinal column and the second is an optimum static equilibrium upright postural model; detailed literature will be presented. Using the models
as a starting position, six biomechanical types of subluxation will be delineated.
- Emphasis will be placed on abnormal posture and segmental spinal coupling patterns as rotations and translations in 3-D as well as alterations of the sagittal plane curvatures.
- The validity, reliability, projection geometry of CBP analysis methods will be presented.
- The CBP® method of postural examination and with practical technique training stations will be taught. Some basic definitions and theorems from mechanical engineering governing rigid body motion will be reviewed and applied to the spine and posture.
- The attendee will learn to identify, categorize, quantify, and correct the structural component of the vertebral subluxation complex.
- Lastly, the attendee will learn to structure a patient specific, evidence based CBP Rehabilitative Program of care terms of frequency and duration of care.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CA, CO, IL, IN, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Months of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Months of Event: Loss of 10% of Seminar Fee
- Inside 1 month prior to the event: Loss of 25% of Seminar fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.