DateDate: 07/15/2017 - 07/16/2017
LocationHyatt Regency Morristown 3 Speedwell Avenue Morristown, NJ United States
Module 1: CBP® Basic
Hyatt Regency Morristown
Hyatt House Morristown
194 Park Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: (973) 971-0008
CBP Room Rate: $129 per night
Click Here for Room Reservations
Saturday 9am-7pm; Catered Lunch
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic reviewing the literature on frequency and duration topics for establishing a logical treatment plan for Chiropractic patients.
- This course will define two types of structural based models for chiropractic assessment, interventions and outcomes. The first is a set of average and ideal alignment values for the upright spinal column and the second is an optimum static equilibrium upright postural model; detailed literature will be presented. Using the models as a starting position, six biomechanical types of subluxation will be delineated.
- Emphasis will be placed on abnormal posture and segmental spinal coupling patterns as rotations and translations in 3-D as well as alterations of the sagittal plane curvatures.
- The validity, reliability, projection geometry of CBP analysis methods will be presented. The CBP® method of postural examination and with practical technique training stations will be taught.
- Some basic definitions and theorems from mechanical engineering governing rigid body motion will be reviewed and applied to the spine and posture.
- The attendee will learn to identify, categorize, quantify, and correct the structural component of the vertebral subluxation complex.
- Lastly, the attendee will learn to structure a patient specific, evidence based CBP Rehabilitative Program of care terms of frequency and duration of care.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits: Up to 12 Hours
CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Months of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Months of Event: Loss of 10% of Seminar Fee
- Inside 1 month prior to the event: Loss of 25% of Seminar fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.