DateDate: 03/23/2019 - 03/24/2019
LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Module 1: CBP® Basic
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
NOTE: If we do not have a minimum of 30 Doctors registered by February 20, 2019, the event will be cancelled.
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic reviewing the literature on frequency and duration topics for establishing a logical treatment plan for Chiropractic patients.
- This course will define two types of structural based models for chiropractic assessment, interventions and outcomes. The first is a set of average and ideal alignment values for the upright spinal column and the second is an optimum static equilibrium upright postural model; detailed literature will be presented. Using the models as a starting position, six biomechanical types of subluxation will be delineated.
- Emphasis will be placed on abnormal posture and segmental spinal coupling patterns as rotations and translations in 3-D as well as alterations of the sagittal plane curvatures.
- The validity, reliability, projection geometry of CBP analysis methods will be presented. The CBP® method of postural examination and with practical technique training stations will be taught.
- Some basic definitions and theorems from mechanical engineering governing rigid body motion will be reviewed and applied to the spine and posture.
- The attendee will learn to identify, categorize, quantify, and correct the structural component of the vertebral subluxation complex.
- Lastly, the attendee will learn to structure a patient specific, evidence based CBP Rehabilitative Program of care terms of frequency and duration of care.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for CE Credits:
Entire USA except AZ, KS, KY, ME, MN, MO, OK, TX, TN, WV
Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After December 22, 2018: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After February 22, 2019: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After March 22, 2019 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
Bookings are closed for this event.