DateDate: 05/22/2020 - 05/23/2020
LocationHampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Col. Cerro Colorado San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Module 1: CBP® Basic X-Ray & Posture
Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Cabos
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 24.8 Col. Cerro Colorado
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur Mexico
Phone: (+52) 624 105-4000
CBP Room Block
Room Type & Rate:
- Standard Room with one (1) Queen bed and Sofa bed: $74.00 USD
- Studio Room with two (2) Queen beds: $84.00 USD
- Prices are per night on single or double occupancy
- Rates are subject to 16% Federal Tax plus 3% Lodging Tax
- Extra person $10.00 USD plus taxes per night.
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Hot Buffet Breakfast Style from 6:00 am to 10:00 am
- Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Free Local Phone calls
- Fitness Center Access
- Business Center Access
- Yoga Class at Manoma Spa
- Self Parking – Complimentary
- Valet Parking – Not available
What You’ll Hear
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic reviewing the literature on frequency and duration topics for establishing a logical treatment plan for Chiropractic patients.
- This course will define two types of structural based models for chiropractic assessment, interventions and outcomes. The first is a set of average and ideal alignment
values for the upright spinal column and the second is an optimum static equilibrium upright postural model; detailed literature will be presented.
- Using the models as a starting position, six biomechanical types of subluxation will be delineated.
- Emphasis will be placed on abnormal posture and segmental spinal coupling patterns as rotations and translations in 3-D as well as alterations of the sagittal plane curvatures.
- The validity, reliability, projection geometry of CBP analysis methods will be presented.
- The CBP® method of postural examination and with practical technique training stations will be taught. Some basic definitions and theorems from mechanical engineering governing rigid body motion will be reviewed and applied to the spine and posture.
- The attendee will learn to identify, categorize, quantify, and correct the structural component of the vertebral subluxation complex.
- Lastly, the attendee will learn to structure a patient specific, evidence based CBP Rehabilitative Program of care terms of frequency and duration of care.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 12 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellations:
- Prior to 2 Weeks of Event: Full Refund
- Within 2 Weeks of Event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non Attendance of the event: Loss of 50% of seminar fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days for Refund to be applied.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.