LocationChiro One Wellness Center Chicago Chicago, IL United States
Chiro One Wellness Centers – Module 5: CBP® Lumbar Rehab
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbopelvic disorders.
- Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Normal average and ideal values for the lumbar lordosis will be reviewed as well the relationship of lumbar curvatures to patient health and disease conditions.
- Detailed categories of lumbo-pelvic postures, spine kinematics and abnormalities of the sagittal lumbar lordosis will be learned.
- The Chiropractor will learn appropriate application and timing of postural and functional exercises for the lumbar spine designed to correct spinal subluxation and strengthen the lower back tissues.
- The Chiropractor will be introduced to 17 categories of sagittal lumbar traction and 5 methods of coronal lumbar traction with demonstrations for structural rehabilitation of the lumbar spine. Indications and contraindications to these new structural rehabilitation procedures will be reviewed.
- The details of case management using these structural rehabilitation methods will be covered using a variety of case studies for a comprehensive picture of clinical application of this course material.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of CBP technique structural rehabilitation treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.